Bonjour, my friends on such a beautiful day I am back with my new tricks to “decrease loading time on web pages”. Many of you may be suffering load time on websites which are very important for you. This is also impacting on the number of visitors on web pages owing to a decrease in interest due to loading time. If the visitor losses interest they hardly return.
Tips Improving The Load Time Of Web Pages.
Without wasting any time here are some tips for repair the issue of decrease loading time on web pages and improving the load time of web pages.
ANALYSIS OF WEB PAGE CURRENT SPEED
(1) “ANALYSIS OF WEB PAGE CURRENT SPEED firstly checking your page speed helps you to trace the development as well as anything which you do is impacting the page positively. There are many free options for checking the page speed such as
- PINGDOM -A easy and effective way to analyze web page speed. It copies the way in which the page is loaded in any default browser.
- WEB PAGE TEST – It is another affective website that delivers you the speed of your page in many different browsers.
- PAGESPEED – It is an open-source that provides you the ability to access performance and it also gives you some tips to improve performance.
ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE TO DECREASE LOADING TIME ON WEB PAGES
(2) ENHANCE YOUR IMAGE – SO let’s move on our 2nd step of How to Decrease Loading Time On Web Pages. One’s should be aware When to use the correct file size .GIF is perfect for images with fewer colors like the logo.
JPEG is suitable for images with a fair amount of colors and details like clear. photographs.PNG is the option when you need super quality transparent photos.
IMAGE MUST NOT BE SCALED DOWN TO DECREASE LOADING TIME ON WEB PAGES
(3) IMAGE MUST NOT BE SCALED DOWN – So now its time for the 3rd step of How to Decrease Loading Time On Web Pages Neglect using larger photos than you required owing to you can set the width and height characteristic.
If you require a 101x101px photo and you have a 701x701px image, use an image editor or may one of these web-based image editors to change the size of the photo to the needed dimensions. This decreases the file size of the photo, thus helping to decrease page loading times.
SQUEEZE AND ENHANCE YOUR CONTENT
(4) SQUEEZE AND ENHANCE YOUR CONTENT – So know we came to our 4th step of How to Decrease Loading Time On Web Pages. The task of squeezing your website content can have an enormous effect on decreasing load times.
When using HTTP squeezing, all of your web page content is sent in a single smaller file instead of a request that is full of many different files.
ALWAYS USE ATTRACTIVE INSTRUCTIONS REFERENCE AT THE TOP
(5) ALWAYS USE ATTRACTIVE INSTRUCTIONS REFERENCE AT THE TOP
Moving your instruction references to the of your HTML document helps your web pages sense like it is loading faster than before because doing so allows your web pages to render the styles continuously. In addition, it doesn’t hurt any standard.
STOCK YOUR WEBPAGE
(6) STOCK YOUR WEBPAGE – If you use any management system that dynamically makes your web pages, you should statically stock your web pages and database queries so that you can decrease the strain on your server as well as boost up page rendering times.
When you stock your page, it saves a static version of it to be represented to the user instead of recreating it every time it’s requested.
DECREASE 301 REDIRECTS
(7) DECREASE 301 REDIRECTS – So now its time for the 7th steps of How to Decrease Loading Time On Web Pages Time a 301 redirect is used, it forces the browser to a new URL which increases page-loading times. Anyhow, avoid using 301 redirects.
DECREASE HTTP REQUESTS TO DECREASE LOADING TIME ON WEB PAGES
(8) DECREASE HTTP REQUESTS – So now its time for the 8th step of How to Decrease Loading Time On Web Pages. When touring a new web page, most of the page-loading time is spent while downloading data on that page.
By decreasing the number of requests a web page needs to make, it will load faster. To reduce HTTP requests for photos, one thing you can do is to use CSS sprites to collect numerous images.
ASSEMBLE JAVA SCRIPTS AS WELL AS CSS EXTERNAL FILES
SCRIPT REFERENCE MUST BE PLACED AT THE BOTTOM
(10) SCRIPT REFERENCE MUST BE PLACED AT THE BOTTOM – Browsers can only download two components per hostname at the same time. If you add your scripts towards the top, it would block anything else below it on the initial loading of the page.
This makes it feel like TO DECREASE LOADING TIME ON WEB PAGES. To neglect this situation, place script references as far down the HTML document as possible, preferably right before the closing tag.
That’s for today guys. Hope you gained some knowledge from this blog.
Please check out our other blogs as well. You can mail us at [email protected] For any queries and for collaboration or promotion