Linkedin learning for free hello, guys in this post I am going to tell you that how you can get a LinkedIn learning for a free account in 2021 so here the first question arrives what is LinkedIn and today we all are going to discuss it in detail however if you didn’t check out my website still then I will say you baby go fast and grab your premium content as soon as possible because we are made to grab the opportunities not to miss them.
What is LinkedIn Brief Explantion
Now I am going to illustrate LinkedIn in brief. LinkedIn, which was founded on May 5, 2003, is a business and employment-oriented social networking website. It aims to build relationships between professionals throughout the world. The California-based company was founded by Reid Hoffman, Konstantin Guericke, Jean-Luc Vaillant, Allen Blue and Eric Ly-on on January 11, 2002. The service rapidly gained popularity and became a giant in the social network field. In December 2009, Microsoft acquired it for $26.2 billion.
What is LinkedIn learning?
The idea of LinkedIn Learning has been said to have first been conceived by Lynda Weinman, co-founder of LinkedIn. She realized that her own learning would have gone much smoother if she had access to the experts in their fields.
The idea was then brought up with Reid Hoffman, who thought this was a great idea. They then launched LinkedIn Learning in 2015 and in 2016 they announced they would be launching Lynda.com as a way to test out the waters before actually launching it officially.
The main feature of LinkedIn Learning is the ability for the users to learn various topics on their own time. Instead of having to attend a class at a certain time in a certain place, you can watch these videos at your leisure and when you want to take them again or start new ones, you can do so at your leisure. There are many different features that make this site stand out from any other video learning site out there but one of the best features is the ability to get certified in each subject area that you choose.
You are able to get certified in 6 different areas and even receive an actual certificate upon passing each course. This is truly one of the best features available on any online learning platform anywhere!!!
Features of LinkedIn learning
There are several features of LinkedIn Learning: courses can be viewed in multiple languages, certificates can be added to profiles, and courses can be downloaded for offline viewing. Links from the learner’s own organization can be added.
- Learn at Your Own Speed: Courses get resumed from where you left.
- Download Courses for Offline Viewing: You can download courses for offline viewing and learn whenever and wherever you want.
- Courses in Multiple Languages: You can select the language for the entire website.
- Certificates are available after you complete your courses and you can share the certificates on your LinkedIn profile.
How to get LinkedIn learning for free
We will use library cards from supported libraries in order to get LinkedIn learning for free. We will get an online library card at first and use it to get subscribed to LinkedIn learning for free.
Step1: Get a library card for LinkedIn learning
In order to get a LinkedIn learning subscription for free, you need to have a library card first. Follow the steps given below to get a library card for free.
- You need to have a library card at first for making LinkedIn learning for free. You need to connect to the USA location first through VPN if you are not from the USA.
- Go to the online library card registration website. Now enter your name and details if you live nearer to the library. If you don’t live near to the library location then you can just search for the location of the library and copy the address near the library location as your address.
- Now enter the same location for work or school address.
- Create your username and pin and then click submit. Remember to enter a unique pin and your location near to library address.
- You will now immediately get a library card for free which you can use to create a LinkedIn learning account for free.
Step 2: Make LinkedIn learning for free with a library card
After you get your library card you can now move forward to make a LinkedIn learning account for free. Follow the steps given below to get LinkedIn learning for free.
- After you get a library card you can now move forward to create your LinkedIn learning account for free. Visit this link and click get started on LinkedIn learning.
- Now enter the library card number and pin code that you have got.
- Your LinkedIn learning account is now created.
- Choose the topics you are interested in, set a goal, and your LinkedIn learning free account is ready.
- Congratulations, you got a LinkedIn learning account for free with a library card.
Note: You can also check out many other libraries for LinkedIn learning account for free.
If you want to learn how to how to fix the discord “you are being rated limited” issue then click here.
LinkedIn learning not only helps to build up your skills but also your job profile. Many people use LinkedIn to apply for jobs. With help of LinkedIn learning, you can share your certifications to your LinkedIn profile and make yourself a more deserving candidate. I hope this article helped you to get LinkedIn learning for free. Share with your family and friends.